Monday, March 26, 2012

Jury convicts Wisconsin pastor in child abuse case

By The Associated Press

MADISON- Jurors have convicted a Black Earth pastor of conspiracy to commit child abuse for advocating the use of wooden rods to spank children.

The Dane County jury took about two hours to find 54-year-old Philip Caminiti guilty of eight counts Wednesday.

Caminiti, pastor at Aleitheia Bible Church, was found guilty of instructing members of his church that infants and toddlers were not too young to be struck on the bare buttocks with wood dowels to teach them to behave.

Caminiti told investigators his actions were in accordance with biblical teachings.

The Wisconsin State Journal reports Caminiti and his attorney declined to comment on the verdicts.

Caminiti remains free on signature bond but was ordered not to leave Dane County. Sentencing is expected in about two months.

Source http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/143760386.html

1 comment:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public how i get cured of HIV/AIDS too by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him because of what i experienced from fake doctors. she encouraged me and gave me his email. I searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete